Join us for a fun and informative ride covering new and future bikeways in downtown. There is so much happening! See it for yourself, share your thoughts on some projects, and learn how you can get involved. We'll end with optional food, drinks, and discussion.
Meet up: Starting at 5:30pm at NE corner of Gold Medal Park...program starts at 5:45...ride rolls out at 6pm.
The ride will be about 5 miles. Ride ends at New Bohemia, 233 E Hennepin Ave.
New routes covered:
- 11th Ave S protected bike lanes
- 6th Street/Vikings Stadium trail
- Park and Portland protected bike lanes
- 3rd Avenue protected bike lanes
- 1st Ave N reconfigured bike lanes
- Hennepin Ave bridge buffered bike lanes
Potential future routes covered:
- Washington Ave
- Grant Street
- Hennepin Ave
- Hennepin Ave/1st Street NE
Google map and directions
We all work together to create safer spaces.