Show your support in style with an original Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition spoke card.
Periodic invites to member-only events: Our member parties are great fun and a great way to meet other passionate bicycle supporters.
Become part of our powerful grassroots network. Receive action alerts and be informed of volunteer opportunities and news.
PLUS, your membership card gives you the following discounts:
- Angry Catfish Bicycle & Coffee Bar ~ 10% discount
- Behind Bars Bicycle Shop ~ 10% off parts & accessories
- Bikes and Pieces ~ 10% discount
- Charlie's Tangletown Bike Shop ~ 10% off helmets & access.
- Handsome Cycles ~ 15% discount
- Hiawatha Cyclery ~ 10% discount
- Minneapolis Bike Rental ~ 10% discount on first bike rental
- Nice Ride Minnesota ~ Free 30-day membership
- One on One Bicycle Studio ~ 20% off parts & accessories
- Penn Cycle ~ 10% off anything but bikes + $10 off tune ups
- Re-Cycle ~ 10% discount on safety supplies
- Recovery Bike Shop ~ 10% discount on safety supplies
- Ride on Realty ~ 15% off commission when selling a property
- The Alt Bike and Board ~ 10% discount
- Varsity Bike & Transit ~ Your tax paid & $5 off $20 purchase
- Venture North Bike Walk & Coffee ~ 10% off parts & access.
AND, redeem the following discounts online:
- Bicycle Alliance of Minnesota: $10 off membership in the great statewide bicycle advocacy group. To redeem this gift, use the code "mplsbike" when signing up for membership on the Bicycle Alliance's website.
- Car2Go ~ Free membership + 30 free minutes
(Use code "MPLSBike0030" at www.car2go.com/en/minneapolis/)
- HOURCAR ~ $25 credit when opening account
(Use code "BICYCLE" when opening account at hourcar.org)
Renew at the $10-a-month or $100 annual level
And receive ALL of the above benefits plus
a Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition T-shirt!
The ability of the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition to affect change depends on the continued support and volunteerism of its members. Our members have helped us win protected bike lanes and other improvements on Washington Avenue, host 7 Open Streets events, get the City's first Bicycle and Pedestrian Coordinator, and so much more.
With your help we plan to increase the frequency and impact of Open Streets, expand our efforts for Bikeways for Everyone, make Minneapolis Bike Week a great success, and more for you and your family. We hope that you will continue to support us.
To renew, select your membership level below and click "Renew" - you will then finalize payment in PayPal.
You may also mail a check with “membership” in the memo (please also include your email address) to:
Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition
1428 Washington Avenue South, Suite 204
Minneapolis, MN 55454
Click here to donate a different amount from the membership options or if you prefer to donate without becoming a member.